My brother Isaac has this great idea that his nephews should call him batman! so back in august at noel's birthday party he started telling landen that he was batman. and at first landen was a little confused because i was telling him to call isaac uncle zac, and then isaac was saying he was batman, and somehow in all of that landen started calling him daniel. i know, i don't get it either. so then at thanksgiving isaac was back to his old tricks and convinced landen to call him batman. So yesterday my aunt nancy came over and asked how isaac and cindy were and landen came up and corrected her and told her his name was batman!! and then this morning at breakfast out of no where landen starts teaching carson how to say batman!! so i grabbed my camera...isaac this is for you!!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
dedicated to isaac
Posted by RACHEL at 6:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Rachel, Your kids are so cute. I am so glad we got to reconnect recently. I'd love to meet the rest of the family!
LOL Daniel how cute is that. Love the batman trick I'm going to come up with something like that for my brother's kids
Where I have been? I just read your last 5 posts, somehow I missed them. Your boys are adorable! You should bring them on a trip out here. :)
So funny. I didn't realize Carson was getting so good at speaking.
OMG Rachel, that's hilarious. OMG leave it up to Isaac to tell his nephews he's batman.
Post a Comment