Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Moving Up!


So we had the primary program on sunday and it was really good, they always seem to go so well. however, this one was a little more special than the other ones i have seen throughout my life because landen made his first appearance. They invited the nursery children to come up and sit on the stand and sing I am a child of God with the rest of the primary and then they went back to sit with their families. it was really cute, landen sang so loud i could hear him all the way in the back! i was really proud of him, he was a little squirmy and even walked off the stage once, but what can i say, he's improving!!

Carson is also on his way up to becoming a big kid, he turns 18 months on the 15th and so this sunday will be his first time of getting to go to nursery. he has always been such a big momma's boy that i am curious to see how he transitions. Then in january he will be the only kid in there altogether, because all of the other kids will be sunbeams, including landen!!

3 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Sunbeams are hilarious. Our primary program is this Sunday and there is the cutest little boy in my class names Carson. He makes me laugh every week. Well, his line is "I know my body is a temple". So, I told him his line and he said, "Can I say more"?. I told him, "Maybe next year when you are bigger". "He said, I know my body is a temple. I a grateful for my family. I love the scriptures... "... Finally, I said, "You know what Carson, if you feel moved by the Spirit when you go up you can say whatever you want..."

He said, "WELL, I'M ABOUT THE FEEL THE SPIRIT I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!"

I almost died. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I can remember when Landen was being blessed, and now he is singing in primary programs. Where does the time go?
I love the kids that sing loud!

Sofia L said...

poor guy, he'll be all alone.